4 More Shrubs - Meshes
Updated: 11th May 2007 at 12:56 PM
Maxis Cypress, and 2 reworked from the Maxis Birch
The birches have 3 recolors - pale yellow, pink, and purple....
They can be found in the gardening section, under trees, and
they require no upkeep....
You might also want the smaller birch spriglet here : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=229383
Faces 1316 Vertices 946
Faces 1268 Vertices 905
Faces 556 Vertices 978
Tags: #Shrubs Plants
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 284.4 KB · Downloads: 28,554 · 24th Feb 2007
|284.4 KB||28,554||24th Feb 2007|
Size: 1.43 MB · Downloads: 31,035 · 23rd Feb 2007
|1.43 MB||31,035||23rd Feb 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.