Castle Edging - For Castle Builders
Updated: 12th Oct 2014 at 12:21 PM - fix image links
I've also included the matching wallpaper. I hope some of you can use it.
faces 324 vertex 263
Thanks to all that help make this possible.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 128.5 KB · Downloads: 14,744 · 24th Jun 2007
|128.5 KB||14,744||24th Jun 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I personally don't agree with personal policies and would very much like to see all policies be controlled by the board that items are posted on. It would make life so much easier for everyone. It would also eliminate the selfish/self center creators that have done so much harm to this caring and sharing community. Not one creator that I know of is able to do these things without the help of Maxis, Simpe, plugins, and all the great tutorials available.
Just in case someone wants to know my feelings on it...it is as follows:
You may use my creations freely. The only request I have is that you do not claim them as your own and PLEASE do not post on pay sites.
You may include them with you lot creations if you so desire. :)
Most of my meshes come from remeshing maxis items or can be found in the 3d mesh of unknown authors. If you wish to remesh any of my meshes you are free to do so. You may also include them with your recolors.
I do this strickly for fun. If you find anything wrong with my creations please let me know and I'll fix them if I capable of doing so or will at least post the problems found. I don't want to post junk!