The Sims 2:Spooks Pack (Uncompleted)
All comments welcomed and appreciated. There are 11 new meshes here.
1. Kicking Coffin – Spooky Coffin to kick down!
2. Blinking Witch Head – A living dead witch head that blinks!
3. Spooks Animated Portrait - Eyes blink and move up and down on Portrait!
4. Cemetery Sign – Cemetery Sign Entrance *SIMS CAN'T WALK THROUGH*
5. Flickering Lamp – Lamp that flickers on and off!
6. Disappearing Eyed Monster – Zombie in ground whose eyes disappear!
7. Scarecrow Bench – Scarecrow you can sit next to on a bench!
8. Color Changing Eyed Skeleton Candles – Self explanatory,lol :D
9. Black Leaves Tree – A dead tree with black leaves!
10. Spooks Chair – A spooky chair for your simmies to sit in!
11. Spooks Sign – Spooky sign that tells you which direction to go in!
1. Kicking Coffin – (Package File=F-P Kicking Coffin.zip)
2. Blinking Witch Head – (Package File=F-P Blinking Witch Head.zip)
3. Spooks Animated Portrait – (Package File=F-P Spooks Animated Portait.zip)
Faces= 132, Vertices= 215
4. Cemetery Sign – (Package File=F-P Cemetary Sign.zip)
5. Flickering Lamp – (Package File=F-P Flickering Lamp.zip)
6. Disappearing Eyed Monster – (Package File=F-P Dissappearing Eyed Monster.zip)
7. Scarecrow Bench – (Package File=F-P Scarecrow Bench.zip)
8. Color Changing Eyed Skeleton Candles – (Package File=F-P Color Changing Eyed Skeleton Candles.zip)
9. Black Leaves Tree – (Package File=F-P Black Leaves Tree.zip)
10. Spooks Chair – (Package File=F-P Spooks Chair AND Sign.zip)
11. Spooks Sign – (Package File=F-P Spooks Chair AND Sign.zip)
Maxis, EA Games, Sapphire Sims 2,Jasana_BugBreeder, Tracey, Reflex Sims, SimPE, MTS2.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
F-P Spooks Chair AND Sign.zip
Size: 344.4 KB · Downloads: 18,714 · 13th Oct 2007
|344.4 KB||18,714||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Black Leaves Tree.zip
Size: 76.4 KB · Downloads: 20,172 · 13th Oct 2007
|76.4 KB||20,172||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Color Changing Eyed Skeleton Candles.zip
Size: 429.9 KB · Downloads: 19,952 · 13th Oct 2007
|429.9 KB||19,952||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Scarecrow Bench.zip
Size: 903.7 KB · Downloads: 19,281 · 13th Oct 2007
|903.7 KB||19,281||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Dissappearing Eyed Monster.zip
Size: 509.5 KB · Downloads: 20,544 · 13th Oct 2007
|509.5 KB||20,544||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Flickering Lamp.zip
Size: 302.6 KB · Downloads: 19,903 · 13th Oct 2007
|302.6 KB||19,903||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Cemetary Sign.zip
Size: 392.6 KB · Downloads: 24,719 · 13th Oct 2007
|392.6 KB||24,719||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Spooks Animated Portait.zip
Size: 80.6 KB · Downloads: 20,128 · 13th Oct 2007
|80.6 KB||20,128||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Blinking Witch Head.zip
Size: 491.7 KB · Downloads: 19,482 · 13th Oct 2007
|491.7 KB||19,482||13th Oct 2007|
F-P Kicking Coffin.zip
Size: 615.1 KB · Downloads: 24,479 · 13th Oct 2007
|615.1 KB||24,479||13th Oct 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.