Nouk - Huge Double Ponytails for teen and up! (requested)
Uploaded 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:59 PM · Updated 12th Jul 2010 at 11:07 PM by Nouk
I got a request in my guestbook, it was to do the double dreads ponytails with sleek hair. So here it is!
You could say the Lolita hair has grown out, and now she looks even more cute!
All kinds of punky and gothy recolors are very welcome! Please do it, it would be really nice for this hair
- Teen and Up
- Fully animated
- 2 families, 4 colors each. See picture for the colors, and see the download links if you only want one type
- 2190 vertices, 2932 faces, not scandalous and nice for all pc's
- You may not use this on paysites in any way.
- You may upload, mesh and all, with whole sims on 100% free sites.
- Recolors and retextures always welcome, you may upload with mesh, on 100% free sites.
- 2190 vertices, 2932 faces
- Wes_H for his tools
- I can't reach my site because of server upgrade, but requester: thanks
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - HugeSidePonytails - Mesh + Light Colors.rar
Size: 1.21 MB · Downloads: 22,259 · 2nd Nov 2007
|1.21 MB||22,259||2nd Nov 2007|
Nouk - HugeSidePonytails - Mesh + Dark Colors.rar
Size: 1.02 MB · Downloads: 27,064 · 2nd Nov 2007
|1.02 MB||27,064||2nd Nov 2007|
Nouk - Huge Side Ponytails - Mesh + All Colors.rar
Size: 2.08 MB · Downloads: 82,879 · 2nd Nov 2007
|2.08 MB||82,879||2nd Nov 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.