"Manhattan" living set : 8 new meshes just for "Him"!
Updated: 25th Mar 2009 at 10:44 PM
Here is my new set created just for our men and called "Manhattan":
It contains 8 new meshes in black and white, leather and metal.
-The armchair, the end table and a decorative sculpture that can be used as a separate wall:
-The bookcase,the TV, the table lamp, the clothes valet (sculpture) and the wall hanging:
2009/03/25: Collections Files added by request
I hope you like this new set (and your simmies too!)
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*And please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language
Clothes Valet 394
End Table 84
Table Lamp 950
Wall Hanging 62
Blender, The Gimp, SimPE, UVMapper
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Manhattan Living Set Collection files.zip
Size: 5.3 KB · Downloads: 8,291 · 25th Mar 2009
|5.3 KB||8,291||25th Mar 2009|
Manhattan 8 meshes.zip
Size: 1.85 MB · Downloads: 29,512 · 24th Jan 2008
|1.85 MB||29,512||24th Jan 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.