"Old Coffee Maker": New Mesh & 5 recolors
Updated: 12th Oct 2008 at 11:25 AM
As requested by a friend, I have created this "Old Coffee Maker" based on a real one used during the 19th century.
It' s a functional item.
I've done 5 recolors of it:
They will be useful in victorian houses. Hope you like them!
"Comments" and "Thanks" are always appreciated
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*And please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language
Created with Blender, The Gimp, UVMapper and SimPE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 248.5 KB · Downloads: 28,877 · 23rd Jun 2007
|248.5 KB||28,877||23rd Jun 2007|
Size: 90.3 KB · Downloads: 31,335 · 23rd Jun 2007
|90.3 KB||31,335||23rd Jun 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.