Loose Fitting Seperate Tops for Elder Males.
Updated: 28th Mar 2009 at 11:19 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
Here for your elders enjoyment, two styles, ten recolours. There are eight recolours for the short sleeved shirt, and two recolours for the necked jumper.
LMAO. I pm'd SunnyMonster, to ask permission to use the recolours from that upload for these seperate shirts. The reply was, 'Go right ahead'. I then read the upload description, doh, they are Maxis textures. Talk about not treading on anyone's toes.
Onto these items.
Hovertext and filenames match for easier organising.
Filenames include polycount for quick reference.
Working fat morphs.
Know issues: As I have made these tops from the full outfits, the bottoms sometimes chip through with certain actions, this is because the tops are lower than the Maxis tops.
They do not, however, crash your game. I used a top as a base, and imported these over the top. The game sees them as seperate tops.
SunnyMonster, HP, Tig, Dr Pixel, Wes, SimPE, Milkshape.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
EM Zip Neck Sweater.rar
Size: 320.2 KB · Downloads: 7,403 · 1st Feb 2008
|320.2 KB||7,403||1st Feb 2008|
EM LooseShirt ShortSleeves.rar
Size: 938.2 KB · Downloads: 9,616 · 1st Feb 2008
|938.2 KB||9,616||1st Feb 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Strictly no uploading any recolours to TSR.