Sim Boutique Clothingrack Updated 080712 B
Updated: 18th Jul 2008 at 2:55 PM
Sim Boutique Clothingrack is a easy to use wardrobe. Although it looks like a shopping rack, it has all the features of wardrobes. Also you can do surgery on sims, or summon and gussy up neighbors easily.
What has been changed -
1. Now outwears are supported.
2. Package size has been reduced to be about 300KB.
3. There is some change in the english menu names.
4. Now it will cost $0.
1. This is not a global hack.
2. This is compatiable with all versions of TS2.
3. Plastic surgery requires Ep1.
4. It doesn't change DNA. But here is a tool.
Description: Make sure your merchandise looks its best with the Empress's New Clothes Rack. Constructed of rich mahogany, this clothing rack will provide a lovely backdrop for the finest gowns and dresses. In fact, don't be surprised if Sims want to buy more than just the clothing?they may want this rack, too!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 21.3 KB · Downloads: 42,429 · 18th Jul 2008
|21.3 KB||42,429||18th Jul 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
About my Policy ^^
You are very free to copy, modify, improve, or redistribute my items, without permission from me. You don't need to try to contact me or give credits to me.
NO WARRANTY AT ALL, PROVIDED AS IS