Book of Talent *UPDATED 02/09/2009*
Updated: 24th Mar 2009 at 2:42 PM
It sits in hobbies/knowledge section and it costs 5 simoleons. I was considering to make it free but hey, knowledge DOES cost something (an arm and a leg sometimes, but I guess a couple of simoleons work just as fine )
-Skill >> Cooking, Mechanical, Charisma, Body, Logic, Creativity, Cleaning.
-Hidden Skill >> Dance, Painting, Pool, Meditate, Writing, Study.
-Badges >> Cosmetology, Sales, Flower Arranging, Toy Making, Robotery, Cash Register, Stocking, Gardening, Fishing, Pottery, Sewing.
-BV >> Gestures >> Mountain, Island, Far East.
-BV >> Massage >> Acupressure, Hot Stone, Deep Tissue.
-BV >> Dance >> Fire Dance, Hula Dance, Slap Dance.
-BV >> Misc >> Taichi, Teleport, Sea Chantey, Dragon Legend.
-Toddler >> Talk, Walk, Potty, Nursery Rhyme.
-Pets >> Come Here, Play Dead, Roll Over, Shake, Speak, Sit Up, Stay, Use Toilet.
-Hobbies >> Cuisine, Arts, Film & Literature, Sport, Games, Nature, Tinkering, Fitness, Science, Music.
-Misc Skill >> Parenting, Fire Safety, Anger Management, Lifelong Happiness, Physiology, Couples Counseling.
-AL >> Magic skill, breakdance.
For the pets function to work, you need "boolprop controlpets on".
All related wants should be satisfied.
Should be compatible with any game combination, but let me know if you have a problem.
Big thanks to toke for flipping the mesh for me It's been bugging me for a while now.
- Fixed memory problems for the rest of the skills.
- Added memories.
- Cosmetic change - Changed the book's position from standing up on its spine to laying down. (Thanks to toke)
- Skill gaining will now properly satisfy related wants.
- Talent badges functions will now properly satisfy related wants.
- Study parenting will now available for those with AL but without FT.
- Study parenting, magic skill and breakdance pie menus will no longer show up for kids and toddlers.
- New AL bookcase skill pie menus will no longer show up for toddlers.
- Changed the glob file from bookglobals to paintingglobals, maids should no longer put away the book.
- Added study parenting from FT.
- Added skills from AL.
- Vacation mementos now get unlocked along with the skill.
Description: An old book you might find in your dusty cellar, basement, or maybe attic. But where you got it from doesn't matter... Book of Talent by Treeag
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 420.3 KB · Downloads: 132,757 · 24th Mar 2009
|420.3 KB||132,757||24th Mar 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lord Darcy