Newbie Road 147 -- Base Game starter, no CC
Updated: 20th Sep 2008 at 5:14 AM
No custom content. The roof recolour used in the pics (not included) is by Neveah223 @ ESB, from this thread.
Starter house on a 2x2 lot, furnished for 1-2 sims with a spare bedroom and some other free space. Covered front porch, fenced-in garden, room for one driveway next to the house.
1 x double bedroom
1 x single bedroom (empty)
2 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining
1 x living room
1 x living area (empty)
All basics included, plus a stove, a TV and a mirror. Playtested in Base+SSN, the house is weatherproof. This is a "Bigger Attic", see here for a tutorial.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 19.982§
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Newbie Road 147
Description: 1 Main Street
Size: 935.5 KB · Downloads: 15,384 · 30th Jul 2008
|935.5 KB||15,384||30th Jul 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.