Chrome Edition Glass Tile Shower and Sink
Uploaded 10th Nov 2008 at 2:47 PM · Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 2:30 PM by eris3000
DO NOT UPLOAD MY CONTENT WITH YOUR LOTS, ESPECIALLY TO THE EXCHANGE. IF IT'S IN THERE, TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE!
Please read my policy here! Enjoy, link here, and don't forget to iht the thank you button!
BTW, I will upload the walls/floors when I figure out which is which.
Also, simmies may walk through the shower because if I put the behavior function in for it not to, they won't even be able to get in the shower. Sorry. It's suppose to be a corner shower anyway, so it won't be so bad.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Eris3000-Chrome-Edition-Glass-Tile-Sink.package (inside Eris3000-Chrome-Edition-Glass-Tile-Sink.rar)|
|Title||Chrome Edition Glass Tile Sink|
|Description||Brought to you by Eris3000|
Size: 789.6 KB · Downloads: 64,306 · 10th Nov 2008
|789.6 KB||64,306||10th Nov 2008|
Size: 1,004.2 KB · Downloads: 72,547 · 10th Nov 2008
|1,004.2 KB||72,547||10th Nov 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.