The 3000 Edition Set 2 & 3
Updated: 9th Apr 2009 at 10:57 PM
So here's set two with an all glass table:
And here's set three with a stainless steel and glass top:
Enjoy, link here, and don't forget to hit the thank you button!
DO NOT UPLOAD MY CONTENT WITH YOUR LOTS, ESPECIALLY TO THE EXCHANGE. IF IT'S IN THERE, TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE!
Please read policy here!
All Glass Table (1764)
Tan Chair (942)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Attention!This thread may have one or more missing files, due to an old fileserver crash. See here for the details. Want to help? See here for details.
Size: 58.0 KB · Downloads: 38,240 · 13th Nov 2008
|58.0 KB||38,240||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 39.0 KB · Downloads: 34,944 · 13th Nov 2008
|39.0 KB||34,944||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 80.0 KB · Downloads: 34,244 · 13th Nov 2008
|80.0 KB||34,244||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 73.8 KB · Downloads: 36,651 · 13th Nov 2008
|73.8 KB||36,651||13th Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.