Chic Porch Set *w/Recolorable - Open Underneath - Modular Stairs*
Updated: 11th Oct 2011 at 2:08 AM - change title and pic
If you like my creation or effort, please hit the THANKS button. It only takes a few seconds
Chic Set consists of the following:
4 Maxis Chic Fence Recolors (NightLife is needed)
Chic Porch Fence Mesh Oak and 4 Recolors (1 Expansion Pack is needed)
Chic Recolorable Modular Stair Mesh Oak and 4 Recolors (Base Game Compatible)
Chic Trim Mesh Oak and 4 Recolors <FOUND in DECORATIVE/MISC.> (You Need NightLife or Higher **Note you can use them with the BaseGame and UNI if you use the 'moveobjects on' cheat**)
Chic 1Tile Gate Mesh Oak and 4 Recolors (BaseGame Compatible)
Chic 2Tile Gate Mesh (BaseGame Compatible)
The Chic Modular stairs need to be installed by either placing the 1781_tb_Recolorable_Chic_Stairs.txt file into your Scriptorium_ModularStairs
folder or copying the text,in the file, to the bottom of the modularstairs.txt
file in this folder: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts.
Wrought Iron Set Available HERE
1) Choose the sytle of recolorable modular stairs you want (Chic, Euro, Pinegultcher, etc.) from the catalog
2) Place them on the lot. Add the railings if you like.
3) Select the Design Tool and click, in turn, on each step: now you can choose between the available recolours.
Detailed instructions with pictures can be found on the Numenor's "Holy Smoke" thread http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=50737
2Tile Chic Gate: 4856/4840
1Tile Chic Gate: 2344/2626
Chic Porch Fence Straight: 1440/1712
Chic Porch Fence Diagonal: 1912/2248
Chic Porch Post / Column 1080/1057
Chic Porch Trim: 720/856
Chic Recolorable Modular Stairs: Less Than Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
tb-Chic Porch Set ALL.rar
Size: 948.5 KB · Downloads: 16,946 · 20th Nov 2008
|948.5 KB||16,946||20th Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.