Maxis Match Shutters for the Matrix/Craftsman Windows & My Expansion Set
Updated: 11th Oct 2011 at 1:54 AM
If you like my creation or effort, please hit the THANKS button. It only takes a few seconds
You can find them under Decorative/Curtains.
1Tile Kitchen Shutter 100 Simoleons
1Tile Maxis Shutter 110 Simoleons
1Tile Tall Shutter 120 Simoleons
2Tile Maxis Shutter 115 Simoleons
2Tile Tall Shutter 125 Simoleons
The texture's are drawn from the Maxis Midnight Ride / Colonial Shuttered Window.
All the standard Maxis colors will show, plus any recolors you may have. Several recolors are included in the recolor file.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 428.8 KB · Downloads: 6,662 · 27th Apr 2009
|428.8 KB||6,662||27th Apr 2009|
Size: 69.5 KB · Downloads: 7,206 · 27th Apr 2009
|69.5 KB||7,206||27th Apr 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.