Grilled cheese fest! A hacked buffet table
Updated: 17th Jan 2009 at 2:16 PM by The_French_Sim
This buffet table, the centerpiece of a party. Only, that one only serves grilled cheese: perfect for those who got a little accident with the Renuyu Orb! Despite being originally intended for such sims, everybody can use it (even those who don't have Nightlife). It's also placeable on a community lot (under Appliances/All and Misc/Party), as I intend on using it in my Grilled Cheese Temple.
The pie menu strings have also been edited.
This is my first experience of the use of morphs: the sandwich piles deplete after you eat from them. I fiddled with the Material Definitions a bit, too, and edited the mesh to remove the flowers, that looked out of place to me, and add the cardboard sandwich.
Category: Appliances/All and Misc/Party
A big thanks to Numenor, who tested my object in the base game and revealed a few flaws. The object should now be compatible with it.
Description: It only has grilled cheese sandwiches. by The_French_Sim @ modthesims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 565.0 KB · Downloads: 6,291 · 17th Jan 2009
|565.0 KB||6,291||17th Jan 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: