Xenosaga : Momo's outfit
Updated: 25th Jul 2009 at 12:04 AM - adding file
From Xenosaga III, Momo's outfit.
It's not perfect, but it's my first real try, and my first upload.
There doesn't seem to be many Xenosaga sims out there, and I really wanted Momo in my game, so i decided to make her outfit ^_^
No custom mesh required since it's based on one from the base game.
content used on sim model -
skintone:ephemera simpleskin soft edition pale
eyes:gold devil by enayla
hair is just a pink recolor I did of one of the maxis hairs with hat
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
Tags: #xenosaga momo
Categories & CAS info:
| Momo's hair and bangs
Size: 581.3 KB · Downloads: 2,256 · 25th Jul 2009
|581.3 KB||2,256||25th Jul 2009|
| momo's outfit
Size: 380.2 KB · Downloads: 3,896 · 8th Jun 2009
|380.2 KB||3,896||8th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.