Puppydog Hair for Boys of All Ages + Bonus Brows & Stubble
Updated: 16th Sep 2009 at 12:45 AM - adding keywords
All Ages (except for stubble obviously) -- Binned -- Family Linked -- Grey Elders -- Extra Textures Removed
You must install the black hair to get the grey elder hair.
The brows and stubble are all in 2 package files (1 brow file + 1 stubble file) because binned brows (and I assume stubble) don't get packaged with sims properly if they're in separate files. The hair colours are all in separate files as usual.
Compressed with jfade's Compressorizer to reduce filesize. Thanks jfade!
Toddler, child, teen, and adult/elder hair meshes are all 734 polys.
This is a slightly modified Free Time hair. I lengthened the front, changed the hairline and back a teeny bit, recoloured, and converted it for all ages. So Maxis gets credit for the textures and most of the mesh. And as usual, thanks to all the tool creators, tutorial writers, and MTS for making this upload possible.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Sam Stubble (Binned) -- 4 Colours in 1 File.rar
| Contains all 4 stubble colours + grey in 1 package file. Binned and compressed.
Size: 471.7 KB · Downloads: 13,820 · 9th Jun 2009
|471.7 KB||13,820||9th Jun 2009|
Sam Brows (Binned) -- 4 Colours in 1 File.rar
| Contains all 4 brow colours + grey in 1 package file. Binned and compressed.
Size: 77.9 KB · Downloads: 13,041 · 9th Jun 2009
|77.9 KB||13,041||9th Jun 2009|
Sam Hair (Binned) -- MESH + 8 Colours.rar
| Contains new mesh + 8 colours. All ages, all binned, all compressed. Black hair must be installed for grey elder hair to appear.
Size: 837.4 KB · Downloads: 27,819 · 9th Jun 2009
|837.4 KB||27,819||9th Jun 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!