Short Tousled Hair for Boys of All Ages + Bonus Sideburns
Updated: 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:16 PM - adding keywords
The hair comes in 8 colours + grey for elders. You must install the black hair in order for the elder grey to show up. All hairs are binned, family-linked, compressorized, and clearly named.
I've also made some matching sideburns to go with the hair. The sideburns are binned and family-linked in the following manner: Black, Medium Brown, (Light) Blond, (Dark) Red, + Elder Grey are family-linked to each other and are all contained in ONE package file. Done this way because when family-linked facial hair is saved in separate files, the wrong colour gets packaged with full sims. All the other sideburns are binned but each has it's own unique family number, so they're saved in separate files.
Extra special thanks to melodie9 for her age converted "surfer" hair which I used as a base to make this mesh. It would've been a lot more tedious without that hair as a starting point, so thanks melodie!
Polygon Counts: 468
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Jason Sideburns (Binned) -- 8 Colours.rar
Size: 160.6 KB · Downloads: 39,026 · 11th Mar 2010
|160.6 KB||39,026||11th Mar 2010|
Jason Hair (Binned) -- MESH + 8 Colours.rar
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 69,422 · 11th Mar 2010
|1.10 MB||69,422||11th Mar 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.