Classically Cute Hair for Boys of All Ages
Updated: 16th Sep 2009 at 12:47 AM
All Ages -- Binned -- Family Linked -- Grey Elders -- Extra Textures Removed
You must install the black hair to get the grey elder hair.
Compressed with jfade's Compressorizer to reduce filesize. Thanks jfade!
Bonus! Matching Dark Brown Sideburns included! They're binned too.
Adult hair is 1515 polys, other ages are about the same.
Special thanks to agustin for helping fix a mesh transparency issue. The mesh still isn't perfect but I think it's pretty good. Thanks also go to HystericalParoxysm for lotsa tips along the way, and to everyone who writes the tools & tutorials that make this stuff possible, and to MTS2 for hosting us all!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Bill Hair -- MESH + 8 Colours + Bonus Sideburns -- Compressed.rar
| Contains new mesh + 8 colours + bonus dark brown sideburns. All binned. Black hair must be installed for grey elder hair to appear.
Size: 1.05 MB · Downloads: 46,309 · 5th Mar 2009
|1.05 MB||46,309||5th Mar 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.