Dan Tyree's Ponte Vedra
Updated: 31st Jul 2009 at 7:23 PM
designed by Dan Tyree
"The Ponte Vedra is a modern beach home styled after the luxury beach homes of the Florida Coast. The interior of the home faces the elevated sun deck and patio area. Living and office areas are divided by a textured glass partition and open to the sun deck by sliding doors. The upper floor houses 3 bedrooms, living and sitting area." Description as of DanTyree.com
This home includes...
-3 bedrooms (each has own colors)
-3 bathrooms (1 in master suite, one behind kitchen & one linked between 2 bedrooms
-Sun deck with grill and patio garden
-Fully stocked carport
-Plenty of fun-time activities
-Palm tree gardens
-Price Furnished: 191,146
-Price Unfurnished: 62,639
-Lot Size: 30x30
This home is PLAY TESTED! :D
I did some testing. Everything seems to be working fantastically! If you find something wrong, please let me know so I can update it!
Original Dan Tyree Design:
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 191,146
*This plan designed by Dan Tyree has been slightly changed due to Sims 3 building roadblocks. I tried to get it as close as possible!*
Thank you to MelCalero for your WONDERFUL 'Ornamental Grunge Patterns! They aren't required to download, but if you would like to see more they can be found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=351013
Thank you to Dan Tyree Your home plans are simply amazing and they give me inspiration!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #ponte vedra, #dan, #tyree, #dan tyree, #patterns, #ultra, #modern, #moderne, #new, #blue, #shiny, #home, #beach, #house, #sims, #3, #bedrooms, #bathrooms, #cars, #white, #green, #yellow, #architecture, #r_cobleigh109
Title: Ponte Vedra
Description: The Ponte Vedra is a modern beach home, designed by Dan Tyree, after the luxury beach homes of the Florida coast. The interior of the home faces the elevated sundeck and patio area. Living and office are divided by a textured glass wall and open to the sundeck by sliding doors. The upper floor houses 3 bedrooms, living and sitting area. Fully furnished with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths!
Ponte Vedra by R_Cobleigh109.rar
Size: 1.46 MB · Downloads: 1,751 · 31st Jul 2009
|1.46 MB||1,751||31st Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!