Wee Barnoid #08 – Under 21.000§ – No CC
Uploaded 10th Aug 2009 at 3:52 AM · Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 7:06 PM by plasticbox
1 x double bedroom
2 x single bedroom (1 empty)
1 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining
1 x living room
Built on the smallest lot I have (16x18), so it can be rotated in any direction on every other lot. Playable from at least two static camera angles; I think three sides of the house would work as a street side.
I'm not sure if the fireplace was a good idea – perhaps the couch needs to be moved away a bit, or I have a mod that increases the chance of fires (it might be, I don't remember), in any case one of my tester sims prompty set herself on fire 2 minutes into playtesting.
Prices given below (F = Furnished; U = Unfurnished) are when placed on a regular 20x30 lot.
Please don't PM me with questions. Post questions/feedback about this particular house in this thread, generic build mode stuff in the Build Mode forum. Thanks.
Base Game content only. This house will look exactly like on the screenshots.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 20.942§ F, 17.348§ U
Title: Wee Barnoid #08
Description: 3BR 1BA, almost a starter (furnished for three, will cost under 21.000§ on a regular 20x30 lot). Built on a 16x18 lot, can be rotated in all four directions on every larger one.
Size: 2.24 MB · Downloads: 6,458 · 10th Aug 2009
|2.24 MB||6,458||10th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.