Ginormous Rocks Mountain Edition: UPDATED File
Updated: 21st Mar 2011 at 9:20 PM - File Update
Just like my Ginormous Rocks Granite Edition, these were extracted from the neighborhood/world objects and converted for use in game. Categorized under "Rocks" (for obvious reasons ;P ), these are priced at 25 simoleons.
One issue, if you place a house/usable item, then place a rock on top of it, the items beneath are still usable and sim can walk through the rock. However, if you place the rock first, you will not be able to click anywhere in it and sims path around it. I've done minimal testing. I do plan to build a lot with these. I still have one more set to extract. There's 7 rocks in this, 6 in the Granite. Thusfar, 13 total.
Again, the names all went awry with **** and a bunch of numbers... And some worked fine. One of those great mysteries in life. Better that way, my descriptions were lame. You try to find something clever to say about really big rocks XD
(Is it me, or is he thinking about punching a llama?)
Sims 3 Object Cloner (s3oc) by Peter Jones
Pattern on wall is from my Japanese Theme Pack and sim is my creation, though not yet ready for upload. His name is Guile Reignson. (My bf's character from his FPS's)
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain small a
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain small b
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain small c
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain large a
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain large b
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain medium a
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain medium b
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock mountain medium c
Description: Bld_gillian ivy_rock granite xl01
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Updated version by Ashillion - All Rocks!
Size: 1.91 MB · Downloads: 2,019 · 21st Mar 2011
|1.91 MB||2,019||21st Mar 2011|
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 4,938 · 10th Sep 2009
|1.94 MB||4,938||10th Sep 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
Only available at the Rejected!
***NEW*** The Rejected Wiki ***NEW***
Follow @RejectedSims on Twitter.
I am currently taking custom sim portrait requests. I can emulate a variety of styles. Please check out my gallery at DeviantArt.com http://gillianivy.deviantart.com
**No remixes/Updating (Contact me first!)**
Proud participant of the first Builder's Boulevard exclusive neighborhood project:
Come check it out!