DEFAULT teen girl swim, undies, nude
Updated: 7th Jan 2012 at 10:26 PM
Can be used with texture replacements such as Phaenoh's swimsuits and undies.
- no wasp waist, especially on curvy girls
- no creases under breast on nude top
- correct normals on swim/undie curvy morphs
- no wedgies in butt
brunette model is regular size, blonde model is curvy
Nude bottom mesh not pictured. Couldn't find any recolors, not sure anyone
even recolors that mesh, and I sure don't feel like it. But now you can,
if you want leggings, and they won't have a wedgie.
short everyday hair by DerangedSim
bob hair by SimModa
green and blue shirts and brown shirt by varicev
black skirt by nichellerj
default pants by me and HP
skin by HP and faces changed by me
eyes by Phaenoh, sclera by me
eyebrows by dragonmandy, defaultized by me
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools.
same as Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
DEFAULT tf swim undie nude.zip
Size: 341.6 KB · Downloads: 9,019 · 10th Oct 2009
|341.6 KB||9,019||10th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge