Medieval Furniture Add-Ons
Updated: 2nd Nov 2009 at 12:14 AM
Double Bed - takes all colors from the single bed
- Desk - slaved to the Modest Medieval End Table
- Candle - slaved to the Flickering Mercenary Table Lamp
- Quill & Ink well
- Table - slaved to Modest End Table
- Arm Chair - slaved to Magnificently Medieval Living Chair
- Chandelier - slaved to Flickering Mercenary Table Lamp
The dining table is a bit wider than normal, but still within 2-tiles. This is so they can overlap slightly with the M&G cheat giving the illusion of a much larger length table. The chair is oversized compared to other dining chairs, but the larger chairs at the head of the table tend to be a bit larger.
The hanging chandelier is a fake 2-story. It sits very high for the current level with the hanging rod in the second story. It was designed to give the light in the current room but appear to be taller. It is kind of higher poly, but since you will only have one in a room it's not too terribly bad.
Please Note: There are two versions of the Dining Chair. Please keep the Pets one if you have Pets and the UNI one if you don't. Do NOT keep both as they have the same GUID!!
Double Bed - 1190 (frame)
Dining Chair - 1524
Dining Table - 1469
Hanging Candle Lamp - 2550
Desk - 1469
Candle Cup Desk - 502
Quill & Ink Deco - 792
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 350.7 KB · Downloads: 14,264 · 31st Oct 2009
|350.7 KB||14,264||31st Oct 2009|
Size: 467.0 KB · Downloads: 14,698 · 31st Oct 2009
|467.0 KB||14,698||31st Oct 2009|
Size: 324.1 KB · Downloads: 14,441 · 31st Oct 2009
|324.1 KB||14,441||31st Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.