I did use some CC but for some reason when I uploaded the .zip no CC was 'detected', so here's a list of the stuff I used that is included in the .zip:
- Door with glass - By lemoncandy
- Indoor Plants 1 - Also by lemoncany
Much thanks to lemoncandy for the awesome CC :D
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: $400,239
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Woodlawn Estate
Description: Woodlawn Estate
Size: 2.86 MB · Downloads: 12,301 · 18th Nov 2009
|2.86 MB||12,301||18th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
-If you DO plan on uploading modified versions of my work, I require that you at the very least give me proper credit (however a link back to my original work is preferred)
-If you want to upload modified versions of my work, LET ME KNOW B-E-F-O-R-E you upload it!!!
- DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, UPLOAD ANY OF MY WORK, EVEN MODIFIED VERSIONS OF IT TO TSR, THE EXCHANGE, OR ANY PAY SITE!!!
That is all, I hope you will enjoy my creations, and as always Happy Simming