Uploaded 4th Feb 2010 at 7:31 PM · Updated 5th Feb 2010 at 11:31 AM by whoden
The Mothership has four bedrooms, each with a full bathroom, two half bathrooms, two parking spaces and almost every amenity needed to keep your sims happy and healthy. It is located at 500 Sunnyvale Blvd, which is a 40x40 lot, and costs $195,535 furnished and $133,766 unfurnished.
I have play-tested it for a game-week and the only issue is the time it takes to process when you first place it(approximately 7 mins.).
EA Store items: The Stancke Sunbeam wall lamp.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: $195,535/$133,766
Title: The Mothership
Description: Buried for millennia, this ancient alien spacecraft lay unknown to the modern world, untl a recent earthquake exposed the entrance. A Whoden Industries employee, searching for meteorites on his day off, discovered the craft and immediately contacted his supervisor. Now, after much renovation and reverse engineering, Whoden Ind. is proud to offer The Mothership.
Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 789 · 4th Feb 2010
|2.00 MB||789||4th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
As of patch 1.15( or maybe 1.17) two of my lots, Escher Keep and The Aerodrome, can no longer be placed on the locations where they were originally built.
Something about the patch altered the ability to place new, empty lots with the in-game world editor tool in such a way that sometimes you can't even put a lot with the same dimensions back where a previous lot was.