The Eco-dome is a four bedroom residence. Each bedroom has a full bathroom and there are three half-baths located conveniently around the structure. There are two parking spaces.
The house is located at Redwood Cove, which is 63x64, and costs $136,722 furnished and $98,273 unfurnished.
World Adventures is required for this lot, as it is pretty much all subterranean.
Lot Size: 5x6
Lot Price: $136,722/$98,273
Title: The Eco-dome
Description: Whoden Industries second self-contained ecological residence, The Eco-dome, features underground living quarters, pre-plowed furrows for gardening and a shiny new dome made from the next generation of transparent aluminum.
Size: 974.1 KB · Downloads: 1,494 · 5th Feb 2010
|974.1 KB||1,494||5th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
As of patch 1.15( or maybe 1.17) two of my lots, Escher Keep and The Aerodrome, can no longer be placed on the locations where they were originally built.
Something about the patch altered the ability to place new, empty lots with the in-game world editor tool in such a way that sometimes you can't even put a lot with the same dimensions back where a previous lot was.