Uploaded 10th Sep 2009 at 1:26 AM · Updated 10th Sep 2009 at 1:04 AM by whoden
This lot was inspired by the most popular rpg gaming franchise of all time.
It has six bedrooms, each with a full bathroom, and three half bathrooms.
The address is Pinochle Pinnacle, and is 64x64.
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: $269,130 furnished,$197,660 unfurnished
Title: The Ifrit
Description: For the adventurer in all of us. Whoden Ind. is proud to present the first in its line of Flying Utility Vehicles, The Ifrit. Whether you're hunting rare monsters or searching for valuable treasures, the Ifrit guarantees style and comfort.
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 1,326 · 10th Sep 2009
|2.11 MB||1,326||10th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
As of patch 1.15( or maybe 1.17) two of my lots, Escher Keep and The Aerodrome, can no longer be placed on the locations where they were originally built.
Something about the patch altered the ability to place new, empty lots with the in-game world editor tool in such a way that sometimes you can't even put a lot with the same dimensions back where a previous lot was.