Hazmat Suits (unisex, clean or dirty)
Updated: 24th May 2012 at 2:29 PM - ASE download explained
I was browsing through the hidden maxis clothing some weeks ago when this thought hit me "hey, no one ever did anything with the astronaut suit...!" Well, now here's something every post-apocalyptic sim should have
There are three kinds of logos on various colors:
"Biohazard" (blue, green, orange, purple, red, white, yellow)
"Radioactive" (green, orange, purple, yellow)
and the maxis "Exterminator" (yellow, beige, black)
Everything comes in clean or dirty state. And these are unisex outfits, so you get two suits for the price of one!
Based on maxis' astronaut suit = works for everyone, no mesh required!
I recommend wearing gasmasks by A+S=Error with these (check "Related Pages" for direct links). Unfortunately they disappear in certain categories, but that's an easy fix with SimPe: learn how (you can open the files directly from your downloads folder, they don't have to be in Saved Sims)
The one I used in the pictures seems to be unavailable now. There are several links to other gas masks in "Related Pages".
One mask is still available on A+S=Error, it's a bit complicated to get though when you can't read the letters: http://cafe.naver.com/aserror.cafe?...26articleid=180
look in the top right corner and click the link with the green (1). A little thing pops up and there you click in the middle on the "PC", that's the download link.
No Style: None of the below styles
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Tags: #PA, #post-apocalyptic, #apocalyptic, #fallout, #radioactive, #hazard, #biohazard, #acid, #nuclear, #gasmask, #hazmat, #suit, #protection, #exterminator, #grunge, #dirt, #dirty, #grungy, #danger
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| outerwear enabler - you still need at least one of the other sets!
Size: 927 Bytes · Downloads: 3,492 · 16th Feb 2010
|927 Bytes||3,492||16th Feb 2010|
Size: 2.86 MB · Downloads: 4,276 · 15th Feb 2010
|2.86 MB||4,276||15th Feb 2010|
Size: 1.79 MB · Downloads: 4,196 · 15th Feb 2010
|1.79 MB||4,196||15th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Rief's Blog (several masks and helmets, you could also combine the balaclavas with goggles)
My burglar-spy set for more recolors of the balaclava
a+s=error - male gasmask B (still available, download link is top right)
a+s=error - unisex gasmask (not public anymore, see Goat's upload)
a+s=error - male gasmask A (used in pics, unfortunately not public anymore)