"No Peeping" ResiStall Astro Divider 3
Updated: 15th Jul 2011 at 5:53 PM - Add link to related post, additional info, & grammar fix
Name: "No Peeping" ResiStall Astro Divider 3
Category: Decorative | Wall Hangings
Can be used for the division of urinals, phones, showers (thanks mj2004_3) or whatever else requires privacy so a Sim can feel at ease and concentrate on what is important.
All textures are taken from the Stall including custom recolors, so recolor the stall if you wish to recolor this as this uses the repository technique.
Also, note the placement of this object: It does NOT require any cheats, must be placed on a wall, and can attach to any used wall, such as a wall shared by a stall, wall mirror, another wall divider, etc... It can not be placed where it will intersect another wall as what the stall will do.
Recolours from Stall:
Polygon Counts: 76
SimPE and Wings 3D for object creation
Delphy for Recommendation of using repository technique
JWoods for repository technique tutorial
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: From ResiStall, the protectors of public privacy, comes the Astro Divider 3. Intended for privacy for the urinal, used for any small object that some people require privacy to use. Colors are taken from the ResiStall Astro Divider 7 Toilet Stall, so refer to that product for recolors. This left-handed divider attaches to a wall without interfering other wall dependent objects.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 3.9 KB · Downloads: 5,019 · 25th Feb 2010
|3.9 KB||5,019||25th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.