Moo Moo Cow Mascot Head
Uploaded 23rd Mar 2010 at 6:46 PM · Updated 28th Mar 2010 at 2:55 PM by morten8035
This is a accessory for both male and female (Earrings).
Available for the following ages:
It has 3 possible spots to change colors:
1. Background (White)
2. Spots (Brown)
3. Inside ears (Pink)
Spots not possible to change colors:
Sorry I could not make this better and available for multiple ages. I could be available for multiple ages but my milkshape trail ran out.
There is still one more step to finish this and the step is to make a big family with cow heads :D
P.S: Your sim need to be bald or have very short hair since this is a accessory and not a hat.
Same as the TS2 one:
EA/Maxsis for the original model and textures.
Every single one who have helped and supported me during the "development" of this.. cow: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3067646
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 4,605 · 23rd Mar 2010
|1.25 MB||4,605||23rd Mar 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Mesh & recolors
And do NOT add my meshes with your recolor