Medieval double and single beds from the Sims 2 - Work with PETS
Updated: 27th Nov 2011 at 8:38 AM
Others conversions .
Two objects :
- Medieval Single Bed (1100§)
- Medieval Double Bed (3400§)
The single bed has three pattern channels, the double has four.
Have fun ,
EDIT (11/27/2011) : The beds work now with the PETS expansion
Single bed : 1988
Double bed : 4922
Notice : High poly objects have to be used moderatly.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||TheJim07_Bed_MedievalSingleBed.package (inside TheJim07_Bed_MedievalSingleBed.rar)|
|Filename||TheJim07_Bed_MedievalDoubleBed.package (inside TheJim07_Bed_MedievalDoubleBed.rar)|
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 10,850 · 27th Nov 2011
|1.07 MB||10,850||27th Nov 2011|
Size: 766.7 KB · Downloads: 9,758 · 27th Nov 2011
|766.7 KB||9,758||27th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.