Updated: 23rd Mar 2014 at 8:29 PM
2013-06-23 Update for patch 1.55 :
2012-11-06 Rebuilt for patch 1.42 :
- Correct Rig : Fx Effects have correct position.
- Proposed with adapted patterns.
- Cheats and build/buy interactions added :
* Enable/Disable 'Apply Fertilizer' (Disabled by default)
* Enable/Disable 'To Weed' (Disabled by default)
- Now, can be found in :
2010-10-31 - Updated to game version 1.17/2.12/3.8/4.5/5.2/6.0.
I'm bored to place a lot of sprinkles everywhere in the gardens. So, I made this object.
This Water-Pump is magic : It becomes active at dawn and at nightfall (6:00 AM and 7:00 PM); and provides all plants on the lot, with water. It stays actived during 20 minutes.
Your sim can activate it, if your plants can't wait.
It's based on "The Water Breathing Dragon". It doesn't override default game item. (you need WA)
This object can be found in :
Name : Mc Multy's Water Pump
Cost : § 2400
Recolorable : 3 channels
(I haven't could change them)
This package uses a custom script.
Credits to the S3OC, S3PE, others tools and their creators.
Thank to Kolipoki, HugeLunatic and other writers of tutorial.
Description: Silver fox_fountain asia2x2_f6cc94b4
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 211.4 KB · Downloads: 7,184 · 23rd Mar 2014
|211.4 KB||7,184||23rd Mar 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.