Old Gas station fuel pump 1950s style
Updated: 21st Nov 2011 at 4:13 PM by leesester
They are in game recolorable and take up one square when placed. The cabinet is channel A, The Trim and nozzle are channel B, and the gas hose and gas nozzle pocket are channel C. See the Mapped image for greater detail.
|LeRoy157_Fuel_Pump_1950s_Style||5000||buy mode in outside decor/misc decor||2637/2637|
The Fuel Pump has been tested in the basic Sims 3 game, also with World Adventures, and should be compatible with all add-ons.
The pumps are easy to place, and can be placed in any combination you desire. In the pictures I laid down a blacktop floor then placed the pumps on that surface. After placing the pumps I recolored the area under the pumps to give the impression of a pedestal for the pumps.
Bennet Pump Company from which the model's have been modeled after.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||LeRoy157_Fuel_Pump_50s_Style.package (inside LeRoy157_Fuel_Pump_50s_Style.zip)|
|File type||Lawn Decor|
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 8,889 · 20th Nov 2011
|1.86 MB||8,889||20th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: