Toddler sleepers for boys and girls *Update*
Updated: 24th May 2010 at 7:12 PM - Replacing the wrong rar file
Here are (is ?) sleepers for your little ones, made from the game's one. There are 4 recolorable parts : left side, right side, the collar and cuffs, and the small rabbit crest.
Note the buttoned flap at the back : really handy for changing baby and deliciously old fashioned...
The PJ comes in game in two versions shown in the picture below. It can be found in the sleep category and also in the everyday one, like the game's original.
Hope you'll enjoy it...
Made with the TSR workshop, packaged with Delphy's Multi installer. And thanks to Jonha for her Toddlers can stand in CAS mod.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
| Grenouillère (sleepers) for girls and boy toddlers
Size: 463.5 KB · Downloads: 12,633 · 24th May 2010
|463.5 KB||12,633||24th May 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
No Style: None of the below styles
Just link back to my profile here at MTS2.
Don't upload "as is" any of my creation on other websites, even with credits.
Franï¿½ais : Vous pouvez inclure mes objets dans les lots que vous proposez au tï¿½lï¿½chargement, sauf sur les sites payants ou l'ï¿½change du site officiel.
Mettez simplement un lien vers ma page de profil.
Vous ne pouvez pas donner ï¿½ tï¿½lï¿½charger aucune de mes crï¿½ations sur un autre site, mï¿½me si vous en indiquez la provenance.