No more bunny tail!
Yay! No more bunny tail. Bye bye!
That's about it. Hope you enjoy! If you'd like anything else hidden/edited, let me know and I'll add it to my to do list if it's something I can do.
3016 high, 1490 medium, and 723 low. Or something like that.
K-Pop...on repeat...I think I need a break from that music. xD
Um...whoever created the tutorial that I used, probably whiterider.
Makers of S3PE.
My OCD for being annoying and making me obsessively create sims things for the past few days. Thanks OCD. Thanks.
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
| No more bunny tail! Yay!
Size: 1.45 MB · Downloads: 1,177 · 20th Jan 2011
|1.45 MB||1,177||20th Jan 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Que The Cool Stuff
Please don't upload my recolors on paysites! I no longer take requests as I am no longer creating for the Sims 2.
All my mods are updated for Pets/patch 1.26. I no longer take requests for mods. If you'd like to update my mods, that I haven't updated yet, feel free to. Just give me credit, okay? That's all I ask.
Some of my mods are updated for patch 1.67/1.68/1.69. If you'd like to download them, check out my Sims 3 mods here. There are hair retextures, more new mods and default replacements to be found on my tumblr as well. Just go to My Downloads and take a look. I now have Sims over at The Sims Resource. So come check them out! Claudiasharon at TSR And they are free!
I am now modding the Sims 4. I now take requests here! Please do not reupload my mods or update them without my permission. Most of my mods can now be found on my tumblr. Check my Mod Compatibility Page for details. :-). The rest can be found here at Mod The Sims. I also do hair retextures, clothing, traits and Sims over on my tumblr. Check it out!