Relics from TS3 World Adventure
Someone asked me to convert the Egyptian relics from TS3 World Adventure to TS2. I decided to do better and to convert nearly all relics !
All these objects are recolourable and do not requiere any EP. They can be found under the Decorative/Sculpture section of the catalog.
Two items. They cost §500.
- Common Vase 01. Five recolors : blue-green, copper, gold, red and silver. The default color is blue.
- Common Vase 02. Five recolors : blue, copper, gold, red and silver. The default color is blue-green.
Canopic Jars Collection
Five items. They cost §900.
- Canopic Jar of the Cat
- Canopic Jar of the Eagle
- Little Pharaoh Canopic Jar
- Mummified Canopic Jar
- Weeping Canopic Jar
Chinese Vases Collection
Two items. They cost §800.
- Chinese Vase 01. Five recolors : Amin, Barooka, Barooka 02, Life and Life 02. The default texture is Maroof (blue with gold dragon).
- Chinese Vase 02. Four recolors : Dragon, Nebu, Nesylla and Nesylla 02. The default texture is Empress (the green one).
Dangerous Creatures Collection
Four items. They cost §4,000.
- Ammit Statue
- Anubis Statue
- Fearless Gargoyle
Gold Figurines Collection
Four items. They cost §2,500.
- Horus of the Sky
- Set of the Desert
- Statue of the Cobra
- Sultan of the Sphinx. One recolor available.
Zodic Animals Collection
Three items. They cost §3,000.
- Green Dragon
- Snake of the Simhara
- Wandering Tiger of Baroo
It was a lot, a lot of hard work ! Have fun with these relics ,
Common Vase 01: 188
Common Vase 02: 372
Canopic Jar of the Cat: 170
Canopic Jar of the Eagle: 164
Little Pharaoh Canopic Jar: 196
Mummified Canopic Jar: 158
Weeping Canopic Jar: 188
Chinese Vase 01: 360
Chinese Vase 02: 460
Antique: Antique or Historical
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Tags: #relic, #relics, #statue, #anubis, #horus, #ammit, #seth, #tiger, #dragon, #snake, #fudog, #vase, #chinese, #sphinx, #sultan, #cobra, #canopic, #jar, #jars, #egypt, #china, #egyptian, #gargoyle, #souvenir, #figurine, #thejim07
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| Contains Dragon, Tiger and Snake statues
Size: 92.7 KB · Downloads: 16,347 · 26th Jun 2010
|92.7 KB||16,347||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the recolor of the Sultan of the Sphinx - NEED THE MESH
Size: 41.3 KB · Downloads: 14,239 · 26th Jun 2010
|41.3 KB||14,239||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains Cobra, Horus, Seth and Sultan of the Sphinx
Size: 202.9 KB · Downloads: 17,327 · 26th Jun 2010
|202.9 KB||17,327||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains Ammit Statue, Anubis Statue, Fudog and Gargoyle
Size: 213.4 KB · Downloads: 17,209 · 26th Jun 2010
|213.4 KB||17,209||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the five recolors of the Common Vase 02
Size: 61.1 KB · Downloads: 12,742 · 26th Jun 2010
|61.1 KB||12,742||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the Common Vase 02
Size: 20.3 KB · Downloads: 13,169 · 26th Jun 2010
|20.3 KB||13,169||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the five recolors of the Common Vase 01 - NEED THE MESH
Size: 104.3 KB · Downloads: 12,673 · 26th Jun 2010
|104.3 KB||12,673||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the Common Vase 01
Size: 26.0 KB · Downloads: 13,331 · 26th Jun 2010
|26.0 KB||13,331||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the four recolors of the Chinese Vase 02 - NEED THE MESH
Size: 51.8 KB · Downloads: 13,533 · 26th Jun 2010
|51.8 KB||13,533||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the Chinese Vase 02
Size: 22.9 KB · Downloads: 14,258 · 26th Jun 2010
|22.9 KB||14,258||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the five recolors of the Chinese Vase 01 - NEED THE MESH
Size: 101.5 KB · Downloads: 13,834 · 26th Jun 2010
|101.5 KB||13,834||26th Jun 2010|
| Contain the Chinese Vase 01
Size: 28.9 KB · Downloads: 14,812 · 26th Jun 2010
|28.9 KB||14,812||26th Jun 2010|
| Contains the five Canopic Jars.
Size: 118.3 KB · Downloads: 16,539 · 26th Jun 2010
|118.3 KB||16,539||26th Jun 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.