Carl's Cajun Catfish Cookout
Updated: 16th Feb 2011 at 1:06 AM - updating cc link
*updated - now with frogs*
Requires World Adventures and Ambitions
Built with version 4.0.87
Uses Sims Store CC and 4 other free CC items
Carl's Cajun Catfish Cookout is located deep in the swampy wastelands of Twinbrook. It features a fresh fish stand, a rough and tumble open air eatery with bar, a small commercial kitchen, a cosy lounge, open-air facilities (toilet/bath), a combined double bed bedroom and office, plenty of swampy atmosphere and some rather suspect fishing spots. There is also a guitar near the tables and chairs for some live music.
We won't be able to really utilise this eatery until Late Night EP comes along but in the meantime, if you've ever wanted a Cajun eatery/hangout in the middle of the swamp, this is the lot for you! This lot is not really suitable for family oriented Sims, more for those interested in cooking and fishing or for those needing a swampy looking lot for a Sims story/movie.
Inspired in part by the Cajun style eatery frequented by Jack Stanton in the movie Primary Colors and by the swampy goodness of the classic Jim Jarmusch film, Down By Law.
Free Fish Stall, Fishing Rod, Pile of fish from Sims Trastos
Qbuilderz's Fabulous Raise the Roof Corrugated Rust Recolor
Premium Sims Store CC
Reynard the Raven
Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf
B.Harvard's Water Collection
Never Spill Bucket
Pails in Comparison
Placement tip: I placed this lot at 568 Bayou Gulch Drive in Twinbrook Make sure the fish stall is facing the street.
Edit: Thanks to Romagi's tip, there are also now cute frogs on the lot
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 55,529
QBuilderz and Sims Trastos for their fab cc!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Carl's Cajun Catfish Cookout
Description: Deep in Twinbrook's swampy wastelands is a unique eatery called Carl's Cajun Catfish Cookout. Featuring 1 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, covered open air dining area, cosy lounge room, combined office and bedroom and fresh fish stall. Located in the middle of the swamp, Carl's is also a perfect location to go fishing and frog watching :) By Ninotchka 2010
Carl's Cajun Catfish Cookout.rar
Size: 1.72 MB · Downloads: 1,769 · 12th Aug 2010
|1.72 MB||1,769||12th Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)