Remembered - A Family's dream
Updated: 12th Dec 2010 at 10:36 PM
This lot was built on 2300 Pinochle Point.
The lot is 30x30
It has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
On the lot is a small garden, with tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers.
There is common fish 1 and 2 spawners, and monarch butterflies as well.
There is a small list of deco items that are FREE store contents:
New Years Nectar
Love in Darkness
In the Dawn of the Sims: Ironic Clown
The later version of this house, called Forgotten is available.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 43116/92365
Title: Remembered - 2 bed, 2.5 bath
Description: A young family takes pride in this home. They've grown here from just a young couple, to a small loving family. It was their dream home. And sometimes dreams are all they have. Traelia for MTS
Remembered - 2 bed, 2.5 bath traelia.rar
Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 710 · 12th Dec 2010
|2.00 MB||710||12th Dec 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads: