Windsor Poolside Country Club
Windsor Poolside Country Club is not for everybody, your sim has to be somebody and not just anybody.
Contrary to my usual style, Windsor is a large upscale retreat. I built this club because I was tired of my socialite sims having to trek all the way across town into the grimy downtown of Bridgeport. So much emphasis is put on the city that you forget there's a whole sprawling hillside where all the big bucks are at! In fact, the place got its name from the hillside lot that I build it on--272 Windsor Drive.
Windsor is a poolside bar and it boasts many different entertainment zones for your sims. Upon entrance there's a lovely piano room where your sims can gather with friends to catch up on the latest gossip or duck off alone in the attached reading nook.
In the contemporary lounge, your sim can have a drink at the world class bar and even grab a meal prepared fresh 24/7. If your sims wants to soak up the sun without being in the elements, they can sit in the windowed sun room area and survey the pool from the inside.
The lounge can also be rented out as a party venue, complete with buffet space for a caterer.
Lastly, stepping outside, your sim can relax in the outdoor poolside lounge. There's bar with seating next to a cozy fire. Or, if your sim is feeling a little more intimate, they can rent a private cabana right on the edge of the pool.
There is a light CC list, all of it is not included. The only EP required for this lot to function completely is Late Night.
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 150,760
-A Better Washroom Door by daluved1
-New Orleans Open Doorway (Southern Charm Set) by Lisen801
-Glamor Wall Conversions by hak_a
-Grey Hexagon Mortar Terrain by Simmiler
-Country Windows by HugeLunatic <3
-Ahn Sofa by AroundtheSims3
-Sero Bar Stool by Holy Simoly
-Arizona Arm Chair by Holy Simoly
-1x1 Kitchen Table by Lisen801
-1-Step Up Chandelier by Xerendipty
-Invisible Lighting by Woe
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Windsor Poolside Country Club
Description: A secluded poolside retreat for your high society sims. Built by daluved1 @ MTS.
Windsor Poolside Country Club.rar
Size: 3.13 MB · Downloads: 9,476 · 10th Mar 2011
|3.13 MB||9,476||10th Mar 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Awesome to the tenth power...squared.
Because my policy is really inconsistent on my uploads, I've decided to make an official policy! So whatever you see here on my profile is my current policy. You may disregard any ''policy'' information you see on the actual upload itself.
-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!