Sleek Pretty Hair - 4 Recolours of an Agustin Mesh
Updated: 22nd May 2013 at 6:56 PM - changing thumbnail
I've also updated the adult mesh's animation. The original animation was rather jagged and clipped through the sim's back when she moved. I tried to smooth out the animation and reduce that clipping. It's still not perfect, but it's better than it was. Unfortunately this fix is only available for the adult mesh. It was simply too frustrating for me to fix the other ages as it takes a lot of trial and error, MilkShape kept crashing relentlessly while working on this particular mesh, and I personally only plan to use the adult hair. This animation fix is completely optional - the recolours will work fine without it.
Remember to grab Agustin's mesh! It's required even if you choose to get the optional animation fix. The mesh is 3108 polys, which is pretty reasonable.
Special thanks to CatOfEvilGenius, whose similar mesh fix addons I examined in order to get the format of my addon file correct. 'Twas very helpful. So thanks, Cat! Ginormous thanks to Agustin too, of course - thank you for making this mesh, Agustin - it's exactly what I was looking for.
Tags: #agustin, #smooth shiny hair, #shiny smooth hair, #agustin's aisha hair, #Agustin_wavysofthair, #agustin wavy soft hair, #wavysofthair, #long hair, #straight hair, #fanseehair, #fanseegirlstuff, #sleek hair
Agustin Mesh Fix -- Edited Animations.rar
| Contains an OPTIONAL file that fixes the adult mesh animations. Agustin's MESH IS STILL REQUIRED for the hair to work. Get it from the link below.
Size: 90.4 KB · Downloads: 11,177 · 22nd Aug 2011
|90.4 KB||11,177||22nd Aug 2011|
Agustin Hair Recolours.rar
| Contains all four hair recolours; colour-binned and family-linked.
Size: 852.6 KB · Downloads: 13,383 · 22nd Aug 2011
|852.6 KB||13,383||22nd Aug 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Aisha [with new hair and clothes!] by agustin|