Circle Skirt Outfit - for Ladies
Updated: 9th Sep 2011 at 1:19 PM
This outfit has mid length circle skirt with elastic waistband.
The silhouette is sort of a loose tee + circle skirt, or classy one-piece dress.
It has four preset styles, but of course has three full cast-able channels. Cast your own pattern!
- Type: Clothing > Ouftit
- Gender: Female
- Age: Young Adult, Adult
- Category: Everyday, Fomal / valid for Makeover, invalid for Random
- Cast-able Channel: 3
- Requirement: No EP
- Mesh: Custom mesh (has all LODs and morphs)
- Custom thumbnail: CAS
- Test: game version 9.0.73 (ALL EP+SP)
- Blonde Hair (Luxurious conversions for your female sims) by Wojtek
- Nails by aikea guinea/club crimsyn
- Headphones, Sunglasses by me
- LOD 1_0 = 2968 polys, LOD 1_1 = 1072 polys
- LOD 2_0 = 1381 polys, LOD 2_1 = 622 polys
- LOD 3 = 930 polys
- Delphy/CTU Team for CTU
- CmarNYC for MorphMaker and MorphMatcher
- Peter L Jones for s3pe
- Wes H. for MilkShape plugins
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 77,944 · 9th Sep 2011
|1.68 MB||77,944||9th Sep 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Feel free to use my stuff in every way you want. I don't take requests. Thank you.
- making recolor of my mesh/texture.
- using my mesh/texture/whatever in whole or in part.
- including my files in your uploads.
- uploading my files to pay sites.
- giving me credit with a link when using my stuff.
- hitting 'Thanks' button, or leaving comments.
TAMO - my Blogger