TS3 Conversion : Oval & Half Rim Glasses
Updated: 6th Feb 2010 at 4:11 AM
These glasses have some pretty good details, like a nose pad. I really like it.
( Black, Silver, Gold, Red, Black & Silver, Horn & Gold )
Half Rim Glasses
( Black, Silver, Gold, Red )
- Requires No EP.
- New MESH.
- For both genders. from child to elder.
- Categorized as Eyeglasses (accessory)
- All files compressed with The Compressorizer!
- Oval : 852
- Half Rim : 788
- EA/MAXIS : for the original mesh and textures.
- Delphy/CTU Team for - Peter L Jones for - Wes H. for the Milk Shape plugins
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Mesh & 4 colors
Size: 278.0 KB · Downloads: 51,019 · 29th Jan 2010
|278.0 KB||51,019||29th Jan 2010|
| Mesh & 6 colors
Size: 444.8 KB · Downloads: 48,314 · 29th Jan 2010
|444.8 KB||48,314||29th Jan 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Feel free to use my stuff in every way you want. I don't take requests. Thank you.
- making recolor of my mesh/texture.
- using my mesh/texture/whatever in whole or in part.
- including my files in your uploads.
- uploading my files to pay sites.
- giving me credit with a link when using my stuff.
- hitting 'Thanks' button, or leaving comments.
TAMO - my Blogger