April Nursery with Animated Rocking Horse **9/27 Added the Safety Pin Mirror Shelf
Updated: 4th Feb 2012 at 10:51 AM
This is the nursery to go with my April Bedroom Set HERE
The wood recolors comes from the April Bedroom Set Small Endtable and the Knobs, Handles and Glass use April Bedroom Set 2 Tile Amoire. You must have them in your downloads folder.
The Knobs, Handles and Glass are not recolorable. In order to change the colors you'll have to change the base texture in the 2 tile amoire file.
All the textures for the crib, changing table, highchair, toddler bed and canopy come from the Maxis cheap crib. So, any recolors you have will work.
The Ceiling lamp is used to recolor the chairs and other lights.
If you like my creation or effort, please hit the THANKS button. It only takes a few seconds
NAME LOCATION COST
tb-April-Nursery-Toy-Box - General/Child - 49
tb-April-Nursery-Bed-Toddler - General/Child - 249
tb-April-Nursery-Chair-Flower - Seating/Diningroom - 149
tb-April-Nursery-Chair-High - General/Child - 49
tb-April-Nursery-Chair-Potty - General/Child - 49
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable - General/Child - 298
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable-DECO-BASKET1 - Deco/Misc - 19
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable-DECO-BASKET2 - Deco/Misc - 19
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable-DECO-PRODUCTS - Deco/Misc -19
tb-April-Nursery-Crib.package - General/Child - 199
tb-April-Nursery-Crib-Canopy - General/Child - 149
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Ceiling - Lighting/Ceilinglamp - 119
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Desk - Lighting/Tablelamp - 33
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Table - Lighting/Tablelamp - 78
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Wall - Lighting/Walllamp - 35
tb-April-Nursery-Rocking-Horse - General/Child - 80
tb-April Safety Pin Mirror Shelf - Deco/Mirror
tb-April-Nursery-Toy-Box - 1250
tb-April-Nursery-Bed-Toddler - 2114
tb-April-Nursery-Chair-Flower - 641
tb-April-Nursery-Chair-High - 854
tb-April-Nursery-Chair-Potty - 961
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable - 1688
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable-DECO-BASKET1 - 158
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable-DECO-BASKET2 - 198
tb-April-Nursery-ChangingTable-DECO-PRODUCTS - 482
tb-April-Nursery-Crib - 1254
tb-April-Nursery-Crib-Canopy - 638
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Ceiling - 900
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Desk - 893
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Table - 1318
tb-April-Nursery-Light-Wall - 904
tb-April-Nursery-Rocking-Horse - 643
tb-April Safety Pin Mirror Shelf - 1502
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!You need the April Bedroom Set and April Bathroom Set for the wood and metal to show up.
tb-April-Deco-Safety-Pin-Mirror_Shelf - OFB.rar
Size: 35.7 KB · Downloads: 8,155 · 27th Sep 2011
|35.7 KB||8,155||27th Sep 2011|
Size: 688.7 KB · Downloads: 10,707 · 14th Sep 2011
|688.7 KB||10,707||14th Sep 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.