Rockin' Mod Shag Hairstyle for Cool Dudes
Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
This groovy hairstyle can be worn by adult, young adult, elder, and teen cool dudes, man.
Hey man, this hairstyle comes in the square shades of blond, brown, red, black, and grey for the elderly cool dudes.
Trippy cool dudes might want to try out the psychedelic shades in amethysts, emeralds, peacocks, and rainbows.
Dig it man, all this groovy hair is color-binned, geneticised, familified, eyebrow-matched and so on.
The grey hair for elder dudes is linked to the blond shade, so if you drop the blond, you drop the grey.
No self-respecting Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band member would be caught dead without it....
Rockin' Mod Shag Mesh in Standard Colors Package - 1582 polygons
Rockin' Mod Shag Mesh in Psychedelic Colors Package - 1582 polygons
Tags: #theme-RocknRoll, #RocknRoll, #theme, #shag hair, #1960's hair, #1970's hair, #Sgt. Pepper, #Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, #Beatles, #John Lennon, #Paul McCartney, #George Harrison, #Ringo Starr
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Rockin' Mod Shag Standard Colors.rar
Size: 7.23 MB · Downloads: 4,636 · 29th Mar 2012
|7.23 MB||4,636||29th Mar 2012|
Rockin' Mod Shag Psychedelic Colors.rar
Size: 8.57 MB · Downloads: 2,684 · 29th Mar 2012
|8.57 MB||2,684||29th Mar 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.