MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Demento - Horror Pose Set
by Eternila Posted 6th May 2012 at 8:30 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2012 at 6:22 PM by Eternila
448 Thanks Thanks 86 Favourited
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” - H.P. Lovecraft
The poses (and the name of the pose set) are based on a 2005 horror game for the PS2, entitled Demento (or Haunting Ground in the US) The poses were made to match most of the situations the protagonist Fiona was put in the game. Fear, stress and pain. These poses are perfect for horror stories and/or pictures.
- a_d3n_demento_1 - Ever got chased by a spooky stalker? Ever got chased by a spooky stalker with a broken leg? This is the pose.
- a_d3n_demento_2 - Fearing that somebody is after you? Still have a hurt leg? I suggest you to load this pose.
- a_d3n_demento_3 - Got pinned down in a dead end? Your hurt leg isn't helping you in this situation in any way? Have no chance of survival? Pose your sim like that and you've got the job done! That sounds horrible lol
..or you could use the bundled pose list!
- In order to use these poses you need to have the latest version of the Pose Player by Cmomoney
- For easier using I suggest you to download the "One More Slot Please" object
- It's better not to use these poses with long hairs. Especially with pose #1
Cmomoney for Pose Player
Traelia for constant help
Capcom for creating one of the best PS2 horror games in the universe. (too bad they are too dumb to make a sequel TT_TT)
Size: 32.2 KB · Downloads: 14,747 · 6th May 2012
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
30 Comments / replies (Who?)