Aeroville ~ A Modern Home, for Modern Sims (No CC!)
Uploaded 26th Jun 2012 at 3:08 AM · Updated 27th Jun 2012 at 2:53 PM by Guysim1993
Looking to dive into the modern side of life? Are you thriving for something a little more... edgy? Then you have foubd the perfect place! Relax in the cosy lounge area, cuddle up with your loved one while watching your favourite film, or just watch the world go by in the back patio!
This modern house contains the following:
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Living Room/Lounge
- 1 Bedroom
- Laundry Room
- Back patio with a BBQ grill, and sitting area
- Car space
The front of this house is inspiration from the leaked Sims 3 Pets trailer. So credit is given to EA for inspiring me to creat this home.
NO CC/STORE CONTENT!
This house contains no custom content or content from The Sims 3 Store, so there is no need to worry about manually adding a bunch of objects to your game! It only uses objects from Ambitions, Late Night, Generations and Pets, but if you don't have one or two of these Expansion Packs, you can still install and play on the lot, but some objects will be missing and/or replaced with Base Game objects.
It is also made with the game patch 1.33.
I hope you guys enjoy playing with this house as much as I do! Enjoy! :D
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: §81,620
Title: Aeroville - 1br, 1ba
Description: Looking to dive into the modern side of life? Are you thriving for something a little more... edgy? Then you have found the perfect place! Relax in the cosy lounge area. Cuddle up with your loved one while watching your favourite film, or just watch the world go by in the back patio!
Aeroville - 1br, 1ba.rar
Size: 1.61 MB · Downloads: 2,548 · 26th Jun 2012
|1.61 MB||2,548||26th Jun 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!