The Hewlett with pool - MTS edition
Updated: 11th Jun 2013 at 1:32 AM
It has plenty of built-ins, even more molding, and rooms that are both spacious and cozy.
The master bedroom includes a huge walk-in closet, and is attached to a workout room and laundry room.
Two other bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath, while a private study space/bedroom provide extra room for guests. It has an extensive library/study space as well that is perfect for college students who need a little privacy and easy access to a large research library. Also includes a spacious kitchen, breakfast nook open to the living spaces, spacious back porch, pool, hot tub, and enough outdoor space for a decently sized garden (not included)
A three car garage, unfurnished basement, and large attic space expand the house's possibilities. This house is perfect for a growing family, or one whose interests are diversifying. Move out of your starter home and enjoy the room necessary expand your life!
Note that this house has NO alarms. You might want to add at least a fire alarm.
Also note that the house price does NOT include the lot price.
Store Items used:
Crystal Elegance Wall Lamp (Recommended, because it's used extensively)
Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood
Light as a Cloud Lamp
Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: 201,613
Title: The Hewlett-Pool Ed. for MTS
Description: Originally conceived for a Living Sims CC-free challenge, this house is based on a real plan, and follows it pretty closely. 3 bedroom house with basement and bonus entertainment space in the attic, pool and hot tub in the back yard. 50x50 lot.
JDCSims-The Hewlett-Pool Ed. for MTS.zip
| Based on a real plan. 3 br w/basement and bonus space in attic, pool, hot tub, unfurnished basement. 50x50 lot.
Size: 6.65 MB · Downloads: 1,724 · 10th Jun 2013
|6.65 MB||1,724||10th Jun 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
- Please do not upload my work to any other website, pay or free.
- Do not, under any circumstances, claim my work as your own. It's too easy to tell who did what and when; to pretend otherwise is plain stupid.
- You may discuss, share, or link to my work, as long as you make sure to give credit. If possible or appropriate, feel free to also add a link to my Sims website,
- Unless otherwise stated, please do not modify my work unless it is for your personal use, in your own game.
If you are unsure about any of the above, please PM me here or contact me via the above-mentioned website.
See? Easy! Give credit, don't upload elsewhere. I retain all rights to my own work. Anything else can be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. I expect to share my work on MediaFire, JDCSims, The Exchange, or here (of course). I also have a photo album on Picasaweb. If you see my work elsewhere, or pics of my stuff anywhere but Picasaweb or JDCSims, please let me know ASAP.