Deco Dump: Map, Milk Jug, Big Foot and Wildflowers
Updated: 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:09 PM
I've been cleaning out my projects folder so here are some more random bits that were part of other projects that I'm never going to finish. Really random assortment, but you never know maybe someone will have a use for something here.
- Decorative / Wall $30
- 2 Subsets, 1 Texture
- From the Late Night expansion pack
Painted Milk Jug
- Decorative / Sculpture $215
- 2 Subsets, 3 Textures
- Shiftable / Placeable on all surfaces
- From the Country Living store set
- Decorative / Sculpture $127
- 1 Subset, 1 Texture
- CAUTION: Bigfoot is dangerous, pet at your own risk.
- From the Pets expansion pack
Wildflowers & Group of Wildflowers
- Decorative / Plants $15
- 1 Subset, 8 Textures - Slaved to reduce file sizes
- Shiftable w/ Apartment Life
- From the Seasons expansion pack
StarMap: Faces 154, Vertices 194
FarmMilkCan: Faces 650, Vertices 604
StandeeSasquatch: Faces 636, Vertices 636
Wildflowers: Faces 114 & 342, Vertices 132 & 396
SimPE, AGS, s3pe, s3oc, Gimp 2.8, Fraps, Milkshape, EA for the meshes and textures and MTS for hosting.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||HW_paintingStarMap.package (inside HW_paintingStarMap.zip)|
|Title||Map to the Stars|
|Description||Map to the Stars. Mesh and texture are from the Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack. Honeywell MTS|
|Filename||HW_sculptureFarmMilkCan.package (inside HW_sculptureFarmMilkCan.zip)|
|Title||Painted Milk Jug|
|Description||Enjoy the pleasures of a simpler time with the Country Livin' set! Show off your Sims' country sensibilities and DIY spirit with the included furniture and clothing! Marvel at the wonders of living on a farm with the fresh eggs and plucky chickens from the Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop! Perfect for Sims who have always dreamed about starting a new life in the country, this set will turn any house into a country home. Mesh and texture are from the Sims 3 store set, Country Livin'. Honeywell MTS|
Description: Otherwise known as Bigfoot, the Sasquatch is a legendary creature that lurks deep in the forests and mountains. He is hairy and large, but known to be friendly. He is, however, photo shy. CAUTION: This particular bigfoot is dangerous, pet at your own risk. Mesh and texture are from the Sims 3 Pets expansion pack. Honeywell MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Filename||HW_sculptureWildflowersGroup_SLAVE.package (inside HW_sculptureWildflowers.zip)|
|Title||Group of Wildflowers|
|Description||Of the many signs of spring, few are as pleasing to sight and smell as the bloom of wildflowers. Almost anywhere there is a free patch of ground, you can find these multicolored beauties reaching up toward the sun. There are many varieties. Can you collect them all? Slaved to Wildflowers. Mesh and textures are from the Sims 3 Seasons expansion pack. Honeywell MTS|
|Filename||HW_sculptureWildflowers_MASTER.package (inside HW_sculptureWildflowers.zip)|
|Description||Of the many signs of spring, few are as pleasing to sight and smell as the bloom of wildflowers. Almost anywhere there is a free patch of ground, you can find these multicolored beauties reaching up toward the sun. There are many varieties. Can you collect them all? Master to Group of Wildflowers. Mesh and textures are from the Sims 3 Seasons expansion pack. Honeywell MTS|
Size: 96.1 KB · Downloads: 3,294 · 3rd Aug 2018
|96.1 KB||3,294||3rd Aug 2018|
Size: 487.8 KB · Downloads: 1,757 · 22nd Aug 2013
|487.8 KB||1,757||22nd Aug 2013|
Size: 122.3 KB · Downloads: 2,275 · 22nd Aug 2013
|122.3 KB||2,275||22nd Aug 2013|
Size: 81.3 KB · Downloads: 1,792 · 22nd Aug 2013
|81.3 KB||1,792||22nd Aug 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.