Updated: 10th Mar 2014 at 9:21 PM - replacing pictures
This outfit was added with Kitchen & Bath, so you need that SP for this to work. You can only have 1 replacement for this outfit, so if you'd like to use this one, you need to remove any others.
And if you love this outfit, but don't have K&B, you can download the original custom colours in this post. (If the account is out of bandwidth, it's the gift for Emilia).
-Trapping for the gorgeous outfit.
-The Big Trade-Off for inspiring people to make, trade and share be-yoo-tee-full stuff for the rest of us!
-mooglesims for the awesome tutorial wherein I learned how to do this.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Kitchen & Bath|
Size: 491.0 KB · Downloads: 7,831 · 7th Mar 2014
|491.0 KB||7,831||7th Mar 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.